Companies can achieve the nexus of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and superior financial performance by adopting smart technology and innovative resource management practices. These efforts will provide significant long-term return on investment while strengthening their social license to operate.
Black & Veatch recognizes that every company has unique sustainability goals and objectives. Successfully navigating the path to program execution requires proven expertise and an innovative culture. We work with clients around the world to help move their sustainability efforts from concept through execution.
- Enterprise Sustainability
- Environmental Consultancy
- Utility Sustainability
Our experience in energy, water, advanced communications infrastructure and Internet of Things (IoT) technology provides the foundation for our sustainable solutions. Our team of experts works with companies to convert their sustainability goals into real solutions, while delivering on CSR targets and financial goals. View some of our sustainable projects.
We have design, engineering, construction and consulting expertise in a myriad of areas:
- Sustainability Program Management: Program consulting and design, energy assessments, master planning, carbon foot reduction, net-zero operations.
- Renewable Energy Integration: Solar, microgrid, energy storage, distributed energy resources, wind, bioenergy, geothermal, hydropower.
- Alternative Water Resources: Water reuse and recycling, desalination, nutrient recovery, biogas.
- Smart Integrated Infrastructure: Monitoring and diagnostics through ASSET360 data analytics platform.
- Alternative Fleet Fuel Infrastructure: Hydrogen fuel cell, electric.
- Design and Construction: LEED certified planning and design; EPC/Design-Build delivery.