Black & Veatch continues to build trust with U.S. government agencies through our track record of environmental work delivered in compliance with the stringent requirements of each client, agency and installation.
Our environmental solutions, provided in support of U.S. government efforts, benefit countries around the world. We have served the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Department of Energy and many additional clients.
Our environmental services include:
- Impact assessment and planning.
- Watershed and floodplain analysis, modeling and restoration.
- Permitting and regulatory compliance.
- Water and wastewater treatment.
- Air quality permitting and management.
- Pollution prevention plans.
- Wetland and habitat restoration and creation.
- National Environmental Protection Act documentation.
- International Financing Act documentation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contaminated site investigation and remediation (superfund, brownfields).
- Geospatial data management.
- Ecological investigations (protected species, wetland and habitat delineation).
- Sustainability and conservation.
- Due diligence and facility siting.