Black & Veatch continues to build trust with U.S. government agencies through our track record of environmental work delivered in compliance with the stringent requirements of each client, agency and installation.
We have proudly supported projects for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Department of Energy and other clients with environment-based or energy efficiency initiatives. Our depth of expertise and experience has earned Black & Veatch a reputation for successfully delivering the full spectrum of environmental services.
Our environmental services include:
- Impact assessment and planning.
- Watershed and floodplain analysis, modeling and restoration.
- Permitting and regulatory compliance.
- Water and wastewater treatment.
- Air quality permitting and management.
- Pollution prevention plans.
- Wetland and habitat restoration and creation.
- National Environmental Protection Act documentation.
- International Financing Act documentation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contaminated site investigation and remediation (superfund, brownfields).
- Geospatial data management.
- Ecological investigations (protected species, wetland and habitat delineation).
- Sustainability and conservation.
- Due diligence and facility siting.
- Environmental Mining.
“I want to thank the Environmental Protection Agency, Region 4; Superfund Division and Black & Veatch for designing our Superfund project to include the Stormwater Detention Basin. Without the Detention Basin the City would have experienced significant flooding issues during the recent rain event.”
Bennett Adams, City Manager, City of Camilla, Georgia