Black & Veatch has served the United States federal government and the military for over 100 years.
As a global leader in critical infrastructure development, we provide planning, engineering, procurement, construction and program management around the world, in the most difficult environments.
On every project, we capitalize on more than 10,000 multi-disciplinary professionals based in more than 10 countries. Our federal civilian and military clients rely on us to deliver solutions for some of the most sensitive missions in the world supporting defense, the environment and international development programs. Whether we’re supporting our military and the intelligence community, or building infrastructure and delivering humanitarian assistance in the developing world, Black & Veatch is a proven partner that delivers reliable results and mission success.
Our services and solutions include:
- Design and construction of facilities from simple to mission critical.
- Critical infrastructure — water, wastewater, oil and gas, telecommunications, energy and renewables.
- Sustainment, restoration, recapitalization and modernization of existing infrastructure and facilities.
- Civil and public works.
- Environmental restoration and remediation.
- Contingency engineering.
- Laboratory and medical facilities.
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Asset management.
Contact us to learn more about what we can do for you.