Flexibility and adaptability are essential traits for companies who partner with the U.S. government on infrastructure projects. We know diverse global requirements. We understand diverse cultures.
Black & Veatch’s work ranges from planning and design/build, to operations and maintenance. We create local jobs, enhance stability and drive long-term economic growth opportunities among U.S. host nation partners.
Our special skills come into play in post-conflict environments such as Iraq and Afghanistan. In war-torn nations, we build and rehabilitate infrastructure in the areas of energy, water and transportation systems that restore quality of life.
Our successes include:
- Iraq – Post-conflict reconstruction of critical infrastructure.
- Afghanistan – Rehabilitation and construction of critical infrastructure (energy, water, transportation, buildings) with institutional strengthening and capacity building for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- West Bank/Gaza – Infrastructure Needs Program II for USAID.
Our expertise includes:
- Design, engineering and construction.
- Environmental sciences.
- Planning and economics.
- Project management.
- Construction management.
- Building information modeling.
- Geospatial information management.