Wireline broadband for voice, data and multimedia paves the way for innovation and economic growth.
Black & Veatch delivers a broad spectrum of wireline deployment services that stretches across traditional technologies, such as copper and coaxial, and includes the latest in fiber optic technology.
To complement our traditional turnkey solutions of network design and deployment, Black & Veatch provides a host of services around optimizing wireline infrastructure deployment and operation.
Our wireline deployment services include:
- Route feasibility and rights of way (ROW).
- Make-ready engineering.
- Fiber redundancy planning.
- Program and project management.
- Construction and procurement.
- Equipment and installation.
- Testing and commissioning.
We are proud to be a premier member of the Fiber to the Home Council and in the Broadband Communities FTTH Top 100.