Jason Martinez has been an information technology practitioner in the utility industry for 18 years. He is an active members of the BVKN network and is currently working as an IT leader at Nicor Gas supporting an AMI role.
In his current role, Jason provides IT workstream leadership to the Nicor AMI project and IT teams in all facets of support for the AMI gas module integration into Nicor’s various IT systems including: CIS Systems, Oracle CC&B, and CLICK.
The scope of the project work involves:
- Work order issuance/completion file exchanges between Nicor and the endpoint installer CIS systems
- Exception and return-to-utility reporting
- Updating installation data into Nicor’s customer care and billing system (Oracle CC&B)
- Inventory and asset management system, and field work order management system (CLICK) extension to support AMI installation and maintenance activities
- Having the ability to tap into subject matter experts such as Jason enables Black & Veatch Management Consulting to nimbly augment and meet client needs with resources that would not typically be available as full-time employees. We are proud to have Jason in the BVKN network!