We provide many long-term operations and maintenance (O&M) services to ensure our clients get the most from their investments well into the future.
We prepare our clients with well-defined procedures, such as lock out/tag out and confined space instructions, as well as smart analytics to optimize day-to-day O&M.
Our services include the following:
- Preparation of facility-specific operations manuals.
- Process control optimization and troubleshooting.
- Onsite technical support for completion of facility startup and commissioning.
- Assessments, including facility operations, of staffing and maintenance.
- Laboratory design and onsite laboratory reviews.
- Equipment specification development.
Day One Maintenance
We also recommend Day One Maintenance, which enhances asset data for effective O&M, including development of hierarchies and systems, bill of materials or failure codes.
Our data analytics platform, ASSET360™, has two components: operational intelligence and adaptive planning. Operational intelligence includes monitoring and diagnostic services displayed via customized dashboards. Adaptive planning focuses on the future by using scenario analysis and predictive analytics to better inform asset management, long-term capital expenditures and other planning decisions.
Contact us to learn more about what we can do for you.