Owners and operators of infrastructure assets and systems require holistic infrastructure consulting capabilities, consultants who understand how a change in one piece of the enterprise can impact assets, costs, technologies, the workforce and customers.
Utility infrastructure, and the technologies that support it, is changing at an unprecedented rate. Changes are driven by new customer demands and needs, environmental regulations, economic realities and the need for smarter and more secure systems.
Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC, enables clients within the power, water and oil and gas markets to:
- Improve asset, organizational and financial performance.
- Secure critical infrastructure against physical and cyber threats.
- Plan and implement distribution modernization programs.
- Improve customer engagement and customer operations.
- Effectively plan infrastructure and fuel supply portfolios.
- Develop and justify fair and balanced rate structures.
By combining deep technical and industry knowledge with Black & Veatch’s world-class engineering expertise we are uniquely positioned to be the trusted source of integrated strategy, planning, process and technology solutions for our clients.