No matter the facility type, we recommend our clients start with day-one maintenance. It’s an approach that employs both a full view of the asset lifecycle and the asset ecosystem as a whole as well as our data analytics platform, ASSET360™, which gives operators two key competitive advantages: operational intelligence and adaptive planning.
Operational intelligence provides insights that help optimize day-to-day operating and maintenance practices to boost reliability and efficiency. This can include important monitoring and diagnosis services that provide a dashboard for clients to see deeply into their systems via the cloud. Adaptive planning focuses on the future, using scenario analysis and predictive analytics to better inform asset management, long-term capital expenditures and other planning decisions.
We also prepare our clients with well-defined procedures, such as lock out/tag out and confined space instructions, to optimize day-to-day operations and maintenance.
Other services include:
- Preparation of facility-specific operations manuals.
- Process control optimization and troubleshooting.
- Onsite technical support for completion of facility startup and commissioning.
- Assessments, including facility operations, of staffing and maintenance.
- Laboratory design and onsite laboratory reviews.
- Equipment specification development.