No matter where you are in your career, BVKN could be the right fit. If you qualify and are accepted in the network, you will be supporting Black & Veatch and Black & Veatch Management Consulting projects. Projects could include:
- Improving asset, organizational and financial performance.
- Securing critical infrastructure against physical and cyber threats.
- Planning and implementing distribution modernization programs.
- Improving customer engagement and customer operations.
- Effectively planning infrastructure and fuel-supply portfolios.
- Developing and justifying fair and balanced rate structures.
Our members also support a variety of specialized services, too such as:
- Expert testimony
- Specialized market planning expertise
- Facility operations
- Asset site visit assessment
- Technology implementation
- Business development
- Proposal and technical writing
How You Can Become a BVKN Member?
You can apply for BVKN membership consideration by completing our online profile form. As part of the application process you will be required to pay for and pass a company selected background check (cost begins at $99) as well as be able to secure insurance coverage that includes: commercial general liability insurance, automobile liability insurance, professional liability insurance, and worker’s compensation and employer’s liability insurance. Proof of insurance coverage will be required at the time in which you are issued a project task order. You must be eligible to work in the United States and currently be living in the United States.
If you become a member of BVKN, you will be able to view opportunities currently available through the network and express interest in roles. You may also be contacted directly if we feel your skills are a match for a current opportunity.
Learn more about how the BVKN can support your career development goals by reviewing our program guide and additional resources:
Download the BVKN program guide
Download the BVKN membership details
Review current opportunities at bvknowledgenetwork.com/opportunities
Question? Email us at email@example.com
Already a member? Have questions about an assignment or an existing opportunity? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org