Black & Veatch Management Consulting has provided valuable technical, commercial, regulatory, bankability and market advisory services to various domestic and international clients. In the past five years we’ve supported well over US$100 billion worth of transactions and completed over 500 engagements involving various power, oil and gas, water, and telecommunications projects or companies, including:
- 80,000+ MW conventional power generation projects.
- 10,000+ MW utility scale wind projects.
- 10,000+ MW utility scale solar projects, involving 200+ systems.
- 1,000+ MW C&I solar projects involving 500+ systems.
- 500+ MW residential solar projects involving 90,000+ systems.
- 500+ MW different biomass and waste fuel projects.
- 150+ bankability studies of modules, inverters, trackers and energy storage systems.
- 75,000+ miles of electric power transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- 30,000+ liters per second of seawater desalination projects with 250+ miles of water conveyance systems.
- 20,000+ miles of natural gas transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- 500+ barrels per day refinery capacity.
- 200+ billions of cubic feet natural gas storage and processing facilities.
- 30+ million barrels of oil and petroleum storage facilities.
Due Diligence & Restructuring
Unique bundle approach provides consistent project management, service delivery and administrative efficiency
Construction & Operations Monitoring
Site monitoring to ensure operations and projects are aligned to plan.
Project Development Consulting
Advising the design and modeling to project development programming.
Experts supporting billions in transactions globally
Our due diligence services cover new project development, refinancing and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) globally. Our M&A experience includes single assets, portfolios, whole operating companies, and transmission and distribution systems across a wide range of technologies.
Examples of merger and acquisition due diligence report for equity investors and developers are:
- Asset valuation.
- Technical advisory services.
- Technical and commercial assessment of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), power purchase, and operations and maintenance agreements.
- Permit compliance reviews.
- Asset modification design and valuation.
- Fuel supply transportation and contracting.
- Transmission analysis.
- Construction and operations monitoring services.
- Restructuring advisory services.
- Market analysis.
Black & Veatch clients have the ability to bundle their due diligence needs in a thorough, timely and cost-effective manner. This approach provides clients with consistent project management and service delivery, complemented by administrative efficiency.