With Black & Veatch, developers, equity and debt investors can access the industry-leading expertise needed to maintain their edge in highly competitive investment markets. Our technical advisors and senior consultants have the ability to relate the pro-forma to the asset(s) and evaluate single assets, total enterprises, portfolios and/or restructuring efforts.
Transaction Services Overview
Black & Veatch has provided valuable technical, commercial, regulatory, bankability and market advisory services to various domestic and international clients. In the past five years we’ve supported well over US$100 billion worth of transactions and completed over 500 engagements involving various power, oil and gas, water, and telecommunications projects or companies, including:
- 80,000+ MW conventional power generation projects.
- 10,000+ MW utility scale wind projects.
- 10,000+ MW utility scale solar projects, involving 200+ systems.
- 1,000+ MW C&I solar projects involving 500+ systems.
- 500+ MW residential solar projects involving 90,000+ systems.
- 500+ MW different biomass and waste fuel projects.
- 150+ bankability studies of modules, inverters, trackers and energy storage systems.
- 75,000+ miles of electric power transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- 30,000+ liters per second of seawater desalination projects with 250+ miles of water conveyance systems.
- 20,000+ miles of natural gas transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- 500+ barrels per day refinery capacity.
- 200+ billions of cubic feet natural gas storage and processing facilities.
- 30+ million barrels of oil and petroleum storage facilities.
Our due diligence services cover new project development, refinancing and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) globally. Our M&A experience includes single assets, portfolios, whole operating companies, and transmission and distribution systems across a wide range of technologies.
Black & Veatch clients have the ability to bundle their due diligence needs in a thorough, timely and cost-effective manner. This approach provides clients with consistent project management and service delivery, complemented by administrative efficiency. Bundled services can include:
- Lender’s independent engineering services.
- Merger and acquisition due diligence report for equity investors and developers.
- Asset valuation.
- Technical advisory services.
- Technical and commercial assessment of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), power purchase, and operations and maintenance agreements.
- Permit compliance reviews.
- Asset modification design and valuation.
- Fuel supply transportation and contracting.
- Transmission analysis.
- Construction and operations monitoring services.
- Restructuring advisory services.
- Market analysis.