For over 100 years, we have supported critical human infrastructure projects all over the world. Our professionals have executed complex projects from planning and design/build, to operations and maintenance. In developing nations, we apply our expertise in energy, water and telecommunications to fulfill our mission of Building a World of Difference. We deliver sustainable international solutions through a localized, balanced approach to infrastructure and capacity development.
“Overall, a long-awaited completion for the agency and the USG as you know, and one that would have faced a lot more risk of failure had we not had B&V on the front end and helping along the way.”
Tom Bauhan P.E., Senior Engineer - Hydropower, Technical Services Division, Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs, U.S. Agency for International Development; regarding the USAID Afghanistan KHPP Project, December 2016
Our successes include:
- Iraq – Post-conflict reconstruction of critical infrastructure.
- Afghanistan – Rehabilitation and construction of critical infrastructure (energy, water, transportation, buildings) with institutional strengthening and capacity building for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- West Bank/Gaza – Infrastructure Needs Program II for USAID.
Our expertise includes:
- Design, engineering and construction.
- Environmental sciences.
- Planning and economics.
- Project management.
- Construction management.
- Building information modeling.
- Geospatial information management.
“B&V staff has shown themselves to be highly committed to USAID, MEW and DABS customer satisfaction and the plant is a model of well-built modern technology. Constant communication with all parties and responsiveness to client issues is the norm on the project.”
Engineer Gulla Jan Hairan, Chief Operating Officer, DABS
Alvera Reichert, Contracting Officer, USAID Contractor Performance Report, Tarakhil Power Plant, Kabul, Afghanistan