At a time when data drives nimble decision-making, businesses are demanding equal convenience and agility in the transformational guidance they seek. Black & Veatch has just the answer for that.
With our track record of more than a century of solving the biggest problems, our Experts on Demand service offers targeted insights in short bursts from our global network of thousands of world-class professionals across a spectrum of infrastructure industry topics.
It’s “microconsulting” the way it was meant to be: Business-to-business counseling that gets managers and investors across corporate, financial and utility sectors in rapid-fire touch with our time-tested professionals best-suited to deliver that strategic Eureka moment.
Without requiring a contract or long-term consulting engagement, Experts on Demand is laser-focused with immediate return on investment— meaningful, revolutionary insights NOW by businesses and enterprises of all shapes and sizes. Only when it’s needed.
Fast, directed and targeted access to the expertise you need
Access the Best
Leverage our network of thousands of seasoned experts.
Our concierge matches you with the perfect expert for your needs.
Save Time & Money
Skip the hassle of contracts and only pay for what you need.
As a business leader, you must make informed decisions faster than ever before. Experts on Demand helps you do just that. We'll share our collective knowledge towards giving you an advantage for your most critical business decisions.
Our agile microconsulting approach helps you:
- Solve problems at a faster pace
- Connect virtually with the expert you need
- Work within lower budgets – individual sessions or subscriptions available.
- Shorter delivery times
How We Help
|Asset Management||Engineering||Advanced Transportation|
|Cybersecurity||Master Planning||Site Selection & Permitting|
|Data Analytics||Monitoring & Diagnostics||Sustainability|
Our Experts on Demand network of consulting professionals bring centuries of combined experience. All of it backed by Black & Veatch’s deep background in meeting the world’s most critical infrastructure challenges with innovation and sustainable solutions. Meet some of the experts in our network.
Director of Environmental & Sustainability Services
Lisa Fewins has a broad background supporting large industrial clients with environmental and commercial risk management. With a background in law and operations, she led teams in the U.S. and Asia.
- 13+ years at Black & Veatch
- Successfully led environmental consulting and regulatory compliance effort for next generation Nuclear Combined Operating and Licensing Application (COLA)
- Successfully negotiated and brought to contract more than $1.5B of Energy EPC Projects
- Award Winning Business Excellence Project focused on Proposal Efficiency
AVP, Global Distributed Energy
Jason Abiecunas started the Distributed Energy business line at Black & Veatch and has grown the team from <$5M to $30M sales and revenue by delivering top-notch solutions including advanced microgrids, combined heat and power facilities, energy storage, and renewable energy generation.
- Led nationwide distributed energy deployment for a commercial client, including site analysis, program management, installation, monitoring & maintenance of a portfolio of 1,000+ on-site solar PV projects
- Spearheaded engineering and construction of the Shell Technology Center Microgrid consisting of battery energy storage, solar PV, a reciprocating engine, and a BV-developed microgrid controller
Learn more about Black & Veatch's Distributed Energy business.
Laura Jensen Adams, P.E.
Green Infrastructure Practice Lead
Laura Jensen Adams has developed successful green infrastructure, stream restoration, and sustainable planning projects across the country - leading the programs and design, overseeing construction and guiding maintenance. She has co-created innovative solutions to revitalize communities, restore natural resources, and address climate resiliency.
- 13 years at Black & Veatch offering comprehensive solutions to client's stormwater and wet weather infrastructure needs
- ISI Envision Sustainability Professional
- Specializes in Green Infrastructure, Stream Restoration, and Hydrology and Hydraulics
Learn more about Black & Veatch's Climate Change Resilience Solutions.